This course will teach you everything you need to know to make full use of the world's most popular graphics editing program -- Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. It has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images.
You'll discover how to...
· Easily navigate Photoshop's interface to find what you need
· Crop and resize images
· Work with color to edit and manipulate images
· Combine aspects of several images into one professional images
· Work with layers
· Paint using Photoshop's many tools
· Add text to images
· Create and use gradients
· Use the new Content-Aware feature to remove objects from images without leaving an empty space – or making it look like the image was edited
· How to select objects easier and better than ever before
· How to use filters to manipulate the look and feel of images
· And much, much more!