WITHDRAW AND REFUND
2.1 Notification and Arrangement
- It fails, for any reason, to commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to the Course Commencement Date;
- It fails, for any reason, to complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to Course Completion Date;
2 .2 Withdrawal for Cause:
Subject to Clause 9, the Student shall be entitled to immediately withdraw from theCourse by giving written notice to ASTASchool of his/her intention to do so if ASTASchoolis in breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement or fails to perform its obligation(s) under the circumstances in Clause 2.1 (I) to (IV).
2.3 Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause:
- The entire amount of the Course Fees; and
- The Miscellaneous Fees*.ASTA School shall also, as soon as practicable after receiving the Student’snotice of withdrawal under Clause 2.2 (and in any event no later than seven (7) working days after receiving such notice) refund to the Student the amounts stated in this Clause 2.3.
2.4 Refunds for Withdrawal without Cause:
Non-tuition Fees - Refund Policy
2.5 Dismissed Student
Where a student is terminated for a serious breach of ASTASchoolrules and regulation or breach of Singapore law, there will be no refund of any monies paid.
2.6 Course Cancellation
In the event that ASTASchool is unable to deliver the course in full, student will be offered a refund of all the course money which have paid to date less the total of consumed amounts incurred by student for the course. Alternatively, the student may be offered enrolment in a suitable alternative course by ASTA School at no extra cost. Student has the right to choose whether he/she prefers a full refund of course fees or to accept a place in another course.
2.7 Approved Withdrawal Request
Refund will be based on the percentage of refund and the required number of days’ written notice to be given by student. It is clearly stipulated under refund policy reflected in student’s PEI-Student Contract. In the event that no refund is allowed, those fees brought over from existing course to new course will not entitle for any refund.
2.8 Different Types of Payments
For those students who have previously made course fee payment by Credit Card or NETs, merchant fee will be deducted if the refund request is approved.
2.9 Refund Processing Fee and Processing Time
Refund Processing Fee of S$50 will be incurred if the request is approved. Exemptions will be given to the circumstances stated in Clause 1.1.In accordance with the PEI-Student Contract, the refund process will be completed within 7 working days.